Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am an auntie again!!!

On Tuesday, November 25 (exactly 3 months after my birthday) my two new nephews were born. Owen Timothy came first at 1:11 p.m. and Eli Bryon came at 1:14 p.m. Both were 19 inches long and Owen weighed in at 7 lbs. and Eli was 6 lbs. 4 oz., which means that my sister in law had 13 pounds of baby in her! And they were even born 1 day shy of 37 weeks! They are both doing well. But Eli has had some trouble with his blood sugar and then they discovered that he has an infection so he is still in the hospital, but he should be able to come home on Wednesday. And I get to go up there in 2 weeks, I am so excited.
Katie pregnant at the end of October (that means 1 month before they were born)! Ouch!!
Owen is on the left and Eli is on the right.
Mom and Dad and newest members of their family.
Marcus holding Owen. Marcus looks like he is plotting all the things he and the boys will do when they get bigger. He loves his little brothers.
Eli Bryon
Don't they just look so cute???
Owen is on his back and Eli is on his stomach.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

They are too precious! Congratulations Auntie, I'm sure you can't wait to get your hands on these adorable bundles :)

ann said...

Yes, they are adorable. I can't wait to have our whole family together again for Christmas!