Monday, January 4, 2010

4.0 baby!

Well the first semester of grad school is finished and I just checked my grades today....4.0! I survived and even did better than I did in most of my undergrad classes. One class I knew that I should get an A because I got A's on all of my work and even ended up guessing correctly on a bunch of questions on the final and aced it. But the other class I had no clue. 2 of the 4 graded assignments I got 100% or better, but I had no idea about the other 2 assignments. I was relieved that I got an A on both of those also.

Now after a 3 week break, I start school again on Wednesday. It will be weird to be back in the same classroom with the same people for the same 5 hours but have 2 different classes. Hopefully these won't be quite so intense. I don't think that I will have as much reading, but there will probably be more papers and presentations and other assignments. Oh well, only 2 1/2 more years to go!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your next classes! You are amazing!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Congrats my way smart cousin!! That is truly awesome. Good luck in you next classes to come and the next 5 years!! Love ya

Kris said...

Congrats!!! You will do great.

Brian Adair Fam said...

Great job, smartypants!! Seriously, I'm very proud of you! What are you getting your degree in? I can't remember for the life of me, sorry!! Good luck with your next classes. You're going to do great...again! ;0)

Love you!!!

alecia said...

Thank you all! Jami-I am getting the Masters of Public Administration (MPA). It is the executive program, so I still get to work full-time and then do school part time. That is why it is a 3 year program as opposed to the 2 year day program.

That one guy... said...

You are amazing! It sounds like its a special occasion to me!

Ann richey said...

Congratulations, daughter of mine! You are amazing. FYI--KayLyn made the Dean's List this last semester at Boise State....so I have 2 amazing student daughters!