Kimberlie and I love OneRepublic, so when we heard that they were coming to UVSC, we jumped on it and got some tickets. Well after two hours of opening bands, they finally started.
The lead singer is so amazing. He can play the piano, the guitar and he sings beautifully. And they have a celloist, how cool is that!?!
My roommate, Christine is on a cruise right now, so since she couldn't come she sent her brother and sister-in-law with us! We missed you Christine!
It was so great, aside from the annoying 13-year-old girls behind us who felt the need to squeal in our ears for the first half of the concert. They left as soon as the band sang their song, "Apologize", we were very happy to see them go! And we wish them well on their search for love and happiness.But other than that, it was a good night.
6 comments:
I'm glad that you had fun, but we sure missed you at dinner last night. I guess we will just have to do it again sometime soon.
Hey, I'm so glad you're blogging! I need to email you back. I will try to do it this weekend.
Hey! I'm glad you guys had fun! Lets get together soon!
I had to find out from Katie that you had a blog, daughter of mine! But glad you enjoyed the concert with Kimberlie. I have never heard of the group (at least I don't think so). Glad you are blogging!
I'm glad you and Kimberlie had a good time, besides the teenyboppers of course! Again, I am so very happy you have a blog now!! :0)
Hillary-I missed going with you guys too. We need to start having dinner nights and getting together more often!
Kayla-I am glad to be blogging too. I have just been so busy, that I haven't had time to update or anything this week. Hopefully next week will be better.
Morgan-Hi!
Mom-I sent you an email!!
Jami-I am so glad that you had a good time in Ohio. I want to order a couple of things from your book party. I just need to find time to do it!
Post a Comment