My friend just told me about the song called "Just Breathe" by Ryan Star. When I looked it up on YouTube, this video was the first hit. And because I love "Bones" so much, I just had to post it.
On an unrelated note, I was at my sister's house on Tuesday when she got a phone call. The ringtone was "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. I started singing the song and my 3-year old nephew said, "You aren't a single lady." (he is pretty snotty sometimes!) When I informed him that I was indeed a single lady, he replied with, "Aiya, just put a ring on it!" I will have to get right on that, thanks Tyler! :)
3 comments:
Tyler cracks me up!
Tyler, you are so cute! I love how you tell your aunt what to do!
That is a good song. Tyler is one cute kid.
Post a Comment