I bought the boys matching t-shirts. And Marcus isn't having a hard time breathing, he was eating a blue sucker prior to this picture!
It was a great weekend, we all spent just about all weekend together. But the best parts were seeing my two nephews interract. This was the first time they were together that they both understood eachother and were able to play together. Marcus is about 2 1/2 and Tyler is 11 months. Tyler just laughed at everything that Marcus did, and Marcus wanted to help Tyler with everything, until Tyler got into the toys that Marcus wanted to play with, then Marcus had to lay down the law!
Marcus now is talking a whole lot, and the last night we were there he was playing with a bunch of toys and wanted to go get more. So he put out his hand like he was saying stop and said "I be wight back!" Katie was telling us that he says this all day long. It was so cute!
Marcus and Tyler splashing eachother (and everybody else in the room). They were both laughing so hard.
Marcus laying on me watching a show. After the show was over, he said "that was a good show"! And no, I most definitely am not pregnant, it is just the angle of the camera and my sweater!
Marcus was having Elmo tell my dad secrets. The mess behind them was made by El Destructo aka Tyler. The first thing he does when he wakes up is to go make a big mess! It is really hard to get mad at him though, because he has the cutest laugh.
3 comments:
It was a great weekend...thanks so much for coming up and helping us celebrate our anniversary. My two grandsons are the best and are so cute together. And their aunts and uncles are fun to watch also. And I didn't mind the mess because it was made by my grandsons...and they can almost do no wrong! Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Alecia, it looks like it was tons of fun! We have got to get together soon, I miss you.
Fun pictures. I am so gald that you were able to surprise your great parents. I love the picture of your dad. It seems like I haven't seen him forever.
Post a Comment